Fundraise for us
Could you take on a charity challenge to support us? Do you want to push yourself to the limit, while raising vital funds?
Get outside of your comfort zone, run a marathon, do a cycling challenge, climb the Three Peaks, and so many more!
We will support you all the way, providing you with a handy fundraising toolkit with activities and resources.
Or if sport is not your style, why not organise your own event and donate the money raised to us?
There are so many ideas to try…
- How about organising a bake sale at work or a coffee morning?
- Non uniform days are always popular at work or in school… as are karaoke competitions!
- How about running an event for a seasonal period such as Easter or Christmas?
- You could organise a ‘name the teddy’ event or hold a themed party where guests pay to come to the party!
Set up a page and start fundraising
You can set up your fundraising page right here on our website, just click the purple ‘Fundraise For Us’ button to the left and we will create your own profile page for you to share on your social networks and contacts.
Your fundraising will help us…
- Run activities that encourage social inclusion and reduce isolation
- Promote improved mental wellbeing in the borough
- Reduce the stigma of mental health issues
- Support vulnerable people
- Connect people to their local community
- Improve access to information and advice about mental health
100km walk to Santiago de Compostela (1)
Event Date: 12/03/2019
We are both familiar with the pioneering work done by Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND for schoolchildren's wellbeing, particularly their internet safety and out target is to raise one thousand pounds so more schools can benefit.