Our Social Prescription Service offers advice and support to people with mental health problems who frequently attend hospital. We work to empower and support people to improve their wellbeing by setting goals, and connecting them with community networks and professionals. The work we do also improves links between medical professionals and the local community sector.
Social Prescription can support individuals to:
- link up with services that help reduce loneliness
- access local community services
- build resilience and improve their mental health
- link with community mental health teams, and other health care teams
- manage housing, benefits, debt problems and other social issues.
Our Social Prescription can be accessed by people:
- aged 18 or over
- who frequently attend Charing Cross or St Marys Hospital (more than 12 times over 12 months period)
- who have a mental health problem or a physical health problem which impacts their mental health
- has issues with housing, debt, benefits, social Isolation or other social issues.
To refer someone to this service please contact Gemma Harper :
- email [email protected]
- phone 07549 439 902 / 0203 311 5211