Hoarding Peer Support Group
Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind currently facilitate a hoarding peer support group which is open to those who suffer with problems related to hoarding. The facilitated peer support group is a safe and non-judgmental environment for people to come together and meet others who understand their experience.
We also accept people out of borough.
We can support you to make positive changes to your living situation through practical advice. We work to empower people to improve their mental wellbeing and make informed decisions.
What we can offer you:
- twice monthly, two hour peer support group
- guidance and impartial advice in an open and safe environment
- signposting/access to other relevant services and groups.
Please note that we don’t provide house clearing as part of this group.
Who can use our Hoarding Peer Support Group:
- you must be aged 18 or older
This group has changed my life. I had been dealing with hoarding for decades and never been able and begin with tackling it. Since coming to the group, I have a better outlook, feel determined and positive that I am cleaning my home and beginning to feel better about myself and my life.
To add yourself to the waiting list:
- There is currently a waiting list for the hoarding service.
- To refer yourself or someone you know, call 07834 731687, or email [email protected]
100km walk to Santiago de Compostela (1)
Event Date: 12/03/2019
We are both familiar with the pioneering work done by Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND for schoolchildren's wellbeing, particularly their internet safety and out target is to raise one thousand pounds so more schools can benefit.