The Mind mental health network
HeadsUp is the Mental Health Network in Ealing and Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow for people who have lived experience of mental health problems. The HeadsUp project facilitates user involvement and co-production to empower people to improve the mental health services they use.
We believe that people who use mental health services are experts by experience, and by working together with care providers we can improve mental health care; for now and for the future.
Every new member gives us more power to make positive change. Your experience, whether good or bad, matters. Your opinion deserves to be heard.
How you can get involved?
- You can choose your level of involvement, right from sitting in on board meetings within the West London Mental Health Trust, too simply filling out an online questionnaire.
- Attend monthly forums, and give your feedback about mental health services.
- Sit on advisory groups.
- Chair meetings.
- Join the HeadsUp Committee.
- Take part in a campaign that you care about.
Who can become a HeadsUp Member?
- If you are over 18
- If you have experience of living with a mental health problem
- If you live in the borough of Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow or Ealing
Achievements and client feedback:
HeadsUp Service User Network has over 1320 members across Ealing, Hounslow and Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow!
HeadsUp has given me a voice and allowed me to contribute to what goes on in mental health.
They encourage people to speak up and value our experience.
They are very positive in their approach.
It was great to hear from people with similar experiences.
You brought everyone together to talk.
Helpful and knowledgeable, thank you.
Who we work with:
- Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow CCG
- Ealing CCG
- Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind work in collaboration with Mind in Ealing and Hounslow to provide the HeadsUp service
- West London NHS Trust
- Local General Practitioner’s and community services
Get in touch to find out more:
St. Andrews Church Centre Mount Park Road, Ealing, W5 2RS T: 0208 571 7454 (the new Ealing address)
Call: 02071 7454 or 07702562905
Email: [email protected]
Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow
Lillie Road, Fulham, London, SW6 7LL
Call: 020 7471 0580 or 07930138136
Email: [email protected]
100km walk to Santiago de Compostela (1)
Event Date: 12/03/2019
We are both familiar with the pioneering work done by Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND for schoolchildren's wellbeing, particularly their internet safety and out target is to raise one thousand pounds so more schools can benefit.