Our Employment service offers employment support and 1:1 job coaching for people with common mental health problems. We believe that employment can be a part of recovery from mental health problems, and we can support you to get back into employment, training and/or education. It is a person-centered service, meaning we tailor the support we offer to your needs to support your progress towards paid employment.
We can help you with:
As the support is tailored to the individual it varies from person to person, nevertheless, we can help you with things like:
- job searching and applying for jobs
- identifying and pursuing career goals
- in-work support once you find paid employment
- welfare benefits advice (better off calculations)
- CV building and interview skills
- confidence building
- mock interviews
You can use our service if you:
- have a mental health problem which you feel is preventing you from finding work, including lack of confidence and anxiety,
- are aged 25 or over,
- are living within Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow, Ealing or Hounslow,
- are unemployed or economically inactive and not engaging in any paid work at all,
- are not accessing any other Big Lottery Fund or European Social Fund project,
- want to gain paid employment or are willing to train in order to access paid employment.
To access this service you can:
- Please email the Employment team at [email protected]
- The service will be running until December 31st 2019.
Who we work with:
The Peer Support Employment Groups (PSEG) Project, part of the ‘Building Better Opportunities’ (BBO) Programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
100km walk to Santiago de Compostela (1)
Event Date: 12/03/2019
We are both familiar with the pioneering work done by Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND for schoolchildren's wellbeing, particularly their internet safety and out target is to raise one thousand pounds so more schools can benefit.