Our Employment service offers employment support and 1:1 job coaching for people with common mental health problems. We believe that employment can be a part of recovery from mental health problems, and we can support you to get back into employment, training and/or education. It is a person-centered service, meaning we tailor the support we offer to your needs to support your progress towards paid employment.
We can help you with:
As the support is tailored to the individual it varies from person to person, nevertheless, we can help you with things like:
- job searching and applying for jobs
- identifying and pursuing career goals
- in-work support once you find paid employment
- welfare benefits advice (better off calculations)
- CV building and interview skills
- confidence building
- mock interviews
You can use our service if you:
- have a mental health problem which you feel is preventing you from finding work, including lack of confidence and anxiety,
- are aged 25 or over,
- are living within Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow, Ealing or Hounslow,
- are unemployed or economically inactive and not engaging in any paid work at all,
- are not accessing any other Big Lottery Fund or European Social Fund project,
- want to gain paid employment or are willing to train in order to access paid employment.
To access this service you can:
- Please email the Employment team at [email protected]
- The service will be running until December 31st 2019.
Who we work with:
The Peer Support Employment Groups (PSEG) Project, part of the ‘Building Better Opportunities’ (BBO) Programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.