Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind provides a range of services to support people with mental health problems:
- Advice and information – where to get information and help with specific issues.
- Advocacy – help people to understand their legal rights when they have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Counselling – specialist services for emergency services employees and a low cost service coming in 2019.
- Employment support – help and support to get people back into work.
- HeadsUp – a local network for people with mental health problems to help shape local mental health services.
- Hoarding – a peer support group for those who experience problems related to hoarding.
- Service for schools – provide information, tools and techniques to promote young people’s mental health and wellbeing across West London schools and colleges.
- Social Prescription – offers advice and support to people with mental health problems who frequently attend hospital.
- Well at Work – a training and consultancy service, which provides mental health and wellbeing programmes to private and public sector organisations across the UK
Am I eligible to access Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind services?
To access most of Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind’s services, you have to be a resident of the Borough of Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow, but this is not the case for all of our services. To find out if you are eligible for a specific service, read the details on the service page or contact us. To find out where your closest Local Mind Association is, please click here.
Carmen Coke-Alphonse Safeguarding Children and Young People Lead
07736 043328 [email protected]
Arti Modhwadia Safeguarding Adults Lead
0208 571 7454 [email protected]
Safeguarding is the protection of adults and children from abuse and neglect.
If we are concerned about an adult or a child, we have a legal duty to report our concerns to the right people such as the local authority, emergency services, GPs or mental health teams. Keeping you safe is our priority.
Safeguarding is Everyone’s Responsibility. Here at HFEH Mind, we put the people we work with at the heart and core of the work we do.
If you would like to request a copy of our safeguarding policies or talk to us about our safeguarding procedures please email: [email protected]
Safeguarding contact numbers
If you feel you or someone else is at risk of abuse or neglect you can call the following numbers:
Hammersmith and Fulham: 020 8753 4198 – Option 3
Hounslow: 020 8583 3100
Ealing: 020 8825 8000
Children and young people
Hammersmith and Fulham: 020 8753 6600
Hounslow: 020 8583 6600 option 2
Ealing: 020 8825 8000
Westminster: 020 7641 4000
Kensington and Chelsea: 020 7361 3013
Duty Worker CAMHS
(Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm)
Hammersmith & Fulham: 020 8483 1979
Ealing: 0208 354 8160
Hounslow: 020 8630 3237
Kensington & Chelsea: 020 3317 3599
Westminster: 020 3317 5999
Other helpful resources
0800 068 41 41
Text 07860 039967
Kooth (online counselling service)
CNWL Mental Health Urgent Care Team (after 5pm helpline)
020 3028 8475
WLMHT Mental Health Crisis or Emergency (24 hour helpline)
0300 1234 244