Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind provides a range of services to support people with mental health problems:
- Advice and information – where to get information and help with specific issues.
- Advocacy – help people to understand their legal rights when they have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Counselling – specialist services for emergency services employees and a low cost service coming in 2019.
- Employment support – help and support to get people back into work.
- HeadsUp – a local network for people with mental health problems to help shape local mental health services.
- Hoarding – a peer support group for those who experience problems related to hoarding.
- Service for schools – provide information, tools and techniques to promote young people’s mental health and wellbeing across West London schools and colleges.
- Social Prescription – offers advice and support to people with mental health problems who frequently attend hospital.
- Well at Work – a training and consultancy service, which provides mental health and wellbeing programmes to private and public sector organisations across the UK
Am I eligible to access Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind services?
To access most of Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind’s services, you have to be a resident of the Borough of Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow, but this is not the case for all of our services. To find out if you are eligible for a specific service, read the details on the service page or contact us. To find out where your closest Local Mind Association is, please click here.
What is safeguarding?
Safeguarding is the protection of vulnerable (as defined by the Care Act 2016) adults or children from abuse or neglect. If Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind staff think that there might a safeguarding concern, we have policies and procedures in line with the local council’s policies to follow up concerns and inform the right people. To find out more information about safeguarding in your borough, please click here.
100km walk to Santiago de Compostela (1)
Event Date: 12/03/2019
We are both familiar with the pioneering work done by Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND for schoolchildren's wellbeing, particularly their internet safety and out target is to raise one thousand pounds so more schools can benefit.